If you have an issue with your tuition partner

If you think a child is at risk, contact your local council or call the police on 101.

Contact your tuition partner

  • Talk to your tuition partner and try to resolve the issue informally – most issues can be resolved this way.
  • If you are not happy with your tuition partner’s response, follow their complaints procedure – this is usually published on their website.

If you’re still unhappy with your tuition partner’s response

If you have already followed your tuition partner’s complaints procedure, you can report issues to the Department for Education (DfE) by emailing tutoring.support@service.education.gov.uk.

DfE will then monitor all feedback received. DfE may also pass your feedback to our quality assurance provider.