Since 2012, Tute’s qualified teachers have delivered more than 110,000 lessons to 16,000 students in over 700 schools. We are a passionate team of teachers and professionals who put the student at the centre of everything we do.
We work closely with you to build targeted learning programmes for the students who really need support.
Now in our third year as a Tuition Partner, we are building on the experience we gained in Phase 1 and 2 of the National Tutoring Programme to improve our service.
What is a quality assured tuition partner?
The tuition partners shown on this service have met the standards required by our quality assurance process.
This process is to ensure quality tuition is delivered and includes safeguarding checks.
- Key stage 1 - English, Maths and Science
- Key stage 2 - English, Maths and Science
- Key stage 3 - English, Humanities, Maths, Modern Foreign Languages and Science
- Key stage 4 - English, Humanities, Maths, Modern Foreign Languages and Science
Tuition cost information
Each pupil premium eligible student will receive £162. This funding cost has been calculated so you will have 60% of the cost covered for up to £18 per pupil per hour. For help understanding your funding, you can see our information on funding and reporting.
How much will I pay?
- If you spend £15 per pupil per hour, the government will cover 60% of the cost
- If you spend £25 per pupil per hour, you will receive 60% of £18 and will have to pay the rest
Prices shown are per pupil per hour.
All subjects are the same price but depend on tuition group size.
Prices shown include VAT.
Contact Tute Education by phone, email or their website to find out their availability to start as your tuition partner.
For help on understanding your funding amount and how spend it, you can see our information on funding and reporting.
- 11 Edison Court
- Ellice Way
- Wrexham Technology Park
- LL13 7YT